In like a lion…
In February, I re-booted the process of posting my goals. They were:
- not miss a single Ukulele Wednesday. Technically, this one happened…although my post from Montgomery was kiiiind of a cop-out.
- do yoga once a week, even when I’m traveling for work. Nope. This one did not happen AT ALL…I’m changing it to exercise in general THREE times a week for March, and I plan to get it done!
- lose 1.5 lbs a week by working out, eating responsibly, and tracking my points on Weight Watchers. …And this one didn’t either. I have GOT to work on having more self-discipline while traveling. Luckily, I don’t have any big travel plans for March AND I’m training for the Come See Me 5K, so I should be able to get a hold of myself.
- celebrate the launch of the new website at work. Yes! i relished the feeling of being proud of myself and my team for what we achieved…now I’m ready for the next, bigger, better thing.
- complete phase one of my new personal branding overhaul. We’ll call this one half-finished. I have a solid concept, now I just need to get it started in execution.
My March goals are:
The unfinished goals from February (Weight loss, exercise three times a week, brand overhaul phase 1)
Go the entire month without exceeding my weekly WW points even ONCE
Stay on schedule with my 5K training plan
Cook one new recipe per week (and blog about it!)
Use the marker board in my new office to plan my weekly blog posts