It’s the same old song every year, but what a sweet song it is. Apple cider, pumpkin bread, crunchy leaves and sweater weather – there’s a reason this seems to be everyone’s favorite season. My maternity leave is over, and I am (slowly but surely) cracking my knuckles and rolling my shoulders and getting to work – I’m all set with my list of goals for the month.
• Get back to a blogging schedule (can you say you’re going to get back to something you never actually successfully got to in the first place?)
• Finish all of our thank you notes
• Assemble Henry’s crib
• Book our family photo session with my sweet friend Alyson (which is a great excuse to buy this adorable sweater one-piece for Henry)
And here’s a little bit of goodness to get you revved up for the month:
• This spooky October desktop calendar from Free People on flickr.
• This beautiful jewel toned scarf from She Does Justice
• Sufjan Stevens’ Illinoise album (absolutely perfect for crispy autumn evenings)
• This delicious Spiced Apple Toddy candle from last year
Happy October, friends.