Things I would rather do than pack
- Watch The Vampire Diaries
- Read literally any book I can get my hands on
- Take a bath
- Go to the dog park (every day. Maybe twice a day! Why not?)
- Wash the dogs (the dog park is filthy)
- Get my oil changed
- Write freelance articles about grocery products
- Sleep (seriously went to bed before 9:00 last night)
- Clean, fold laundry, other chores that I thought I hated until the alternative was packing
- Blog about how much I hate packing
I have declared Josh to be master of the move. He’s in charge of packing, organizing, loading the car, driving to the grocery store for boxes…all of it. I’ll help him when he asks me to, but otherwise, it’s his deal.
We’re taking a quick trip to Charlotte this afternoon to check on a few house leads. I would also rather look at houses than pack up my current house. Very productive. Makes a lot of sense.
Maybe we’ll find the place today! Cross your fingers for us. And if you have any tips to make packing more bearable, please oh please oh please share.